I'm back and even made it for an edidtion of Ten on Tuesday!
1. We are now on 12 days or less until we get to meet the newest member of the Moody mob! We finally bought a carseat last weekend, but still need to get the room in order. I am not much of a decorator and I also know that it will get done, even if it is after we get home from the hospital. Besides it will give Scotty something to do while he is home with us for a week.
2. Kyle's birthday was last Thursday, which he had been counting the days for a week. Every morning he would ask on the way to school how many days until his birthday. He chose Buffalo Wild Wings for his birthday dinner and was super excited about his free dessert. We had his family party on Sunday, which was postponed from Saturday due to me being a little under the weather. Aunt Gina made him a awesome Bumblebee Transformer cake. She got to make two cakes because Andy decided to do a quality control test on the chocolate cake and frosting to make sure it was satisfactory, luckily it was not decorated!
3. I am now getting into the Christmas spirit, still no decorations up, but I purchased some Christmas music. I bought Manheim Steamroller, Straight No Chaser and Trans Siberian Orchestra so the boys and I have been enjoying the tunes. Kyle was a little confused when we were listening to Manheim's "Away In A Manger". He asked why there was not any singing and before I could explain, Cody told him that the instruments do the singing. I love his explanation so much better than how I would have answered.
4. Congratulations to the Richards' family on their expanding family. I am anxious to see how little Maggie mothers the little one. I am sure that her and Brendan will be a great big help to mom. I know mine have been awesome help with laundry and even vaccuming for me.
5. The Hladik Christmas will be this weekend at my aunt's house near Prague. I was really looking forward to attending but, after much thought have decided that is little to far to travel this close to delivery day. I think the plan is to either put up the tree or do some much needed Christmas shopping.
6. We woke up to a suprise the morning, SNOW! What a beautiful sight to see on a cold December morning.
7. I am hoping to see the Kingfisher Lights, maybe this weekend if the family and I am up for it. It just isn't Christmas without walking across the lighted bridge. I love that bridge. It feels so romamtic and magical to see it and walk across it.
8. Cody and the Tiget cubs will be caroling at a nursing home next week. Yesterday they did some fun Christmas crafts and even made a card to send over to the deployed troops.
9. I am working somewhat frantically to get as much of my work done as possible. I really did not realize how many little things that I do and making sure that things that I have planned are told to someone else, just in case I go into labor early. I am hoping to work until the 16th, so hopefully I get it all done and get my desked cleaned off.
10. I am hoping to get with Amanda this weekend for a blog workshop so that I can load pictures and do some other neat things, so that my faithful few followers can see what is going on. I am hoping to blog after the baby arrives, so everyone can see what our baby is a looks like.
Have a great week!