Friday, April 20, 2012

Five on Friday

1. It has turned off cool here today, much to my childrens' dismay as they both were not happy to have to wear pants to school today. Kyle came in and wanted to know why he could not wear his "short" pants.

2. Gina and I have started walking/jogging around our little acreage. It is nice because the boys can walk with us or can stay in the backyard and play while we are still able to get our walk in and watch them. We also do not have to watch for cars or walk slower so the boys can keep up with us, as we would have to do if we walked on the road.

3. Cody asked me yesterday as we were driving by Pellow Monument if I had picked out my headstone yet! I know I am 29, but I sure did not think I needed to pick that out yet.

4. I believe that Cody has picked up on some of Aunt Amanda's mannerisms. Last night on the way home Kyle was complaining that he was so hungry (the kid had already had a grilled cheese and something else), I told him the only thing that I had to eat in the car was a Kleenex, so he would have to wait until we got home. Cody said "Tough Kyle! I know I sound like Aunt Amanda, but tough!" Apparently he has heard that quite often from her.

5. I think everything is still a go for the weinie roast and hopefully it will be a cooler evening so we can enjoy the fire even more!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend! TTUT! (Ta Ta Until Tuesday!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Cody absolutely cracks me up...Yes, I do believe that I have told all of the boys that at some point, I just never realized that Cody associated that with me! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete