Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Cole had his first tooth come in this weekend! He has been working on it for a while now and it finally broke through, after much drooling, chewing and fussing. He is getting to be such a big boy.
  2. Speaking of him getting bigger, he will be 4 months old on Thursday! My how the time flies.
  3. My nephew Wyatt lost his first tooth on Sunday! How ironic. One gets one in and another loses one.
  4. I am hoping to have a good old fashioned weinie roast this weekend. The weather looks perfect for it, but I need to check with my resident fireman to see if he would be up to having one. I am thinking he can be easily persuaded as he has been wanting to make a dutch oven cobbler.
  5. The camping plans for last weekend went to pot. Scotty and I decided it was the responsible thing to do, seeing as they were predicting some pretty bad weather. We both had that "funny" feeling in our stomachs saying not to go. The boys were a little bummed, but they did go out to Camp Williams for the day on Saturday, and made it safely home before any storms started a brewin'.
  6. My, what wild weather they had last weekend in western Oklahoma! My thoughts and prayers are with those that lost so much. Luckily we were spared damage, although I did lose some sleep watching all the weather reports. I truly despise tornado warnings in the middle of the night.
  7. Cody is on his way to his Wolf badge. We will be working on the last few achievements this weekend to finish up his Tiger requirements.
  8. Kyle had his Kindergarten pre-enrollment and testing last week. It seemed to go good and when we got there a girl from his class was also enrolling, so he will have a familiar face next school year.
  9. I think my dishwasher is on its last legs (sad face). I had my husband look at it and he told me he is not sure what is wrong with it. I don't know if that is actually true or if he just did not want to tear into on Sunday night. Maybe some gentle hinting that something needs to be soon is in order, as I so enjoy this modern convenience.
  10. I think we have an evil little lightbulb monster at our house. It seems like everyday we come home to another burned out bulb. I think we have replaced 5 or 6 lighbulbs over the past week.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! A weinie roast and dutch oven cobbler would be just great for this weekend! I hope the weather will hold up for it, because I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete